- This event has passed.
Live Music: Storm Rider at Tipsy Canyon Winery
September 15 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Tipsy Canyon Winery is excited to bring you live music from the talented band, Storm Rider.
Come enjoy a blast from the past with the recreated sounds of the Doors and Santana by Storm Rider with amazing vocals by Jimi Wrinkle with Darryl Ulskey on drums, Keith Nordquist on the keyboard/saxophone, and Lonnie Miller on guitar.
So pull up a chair, order some amazing food hosted by Urban Table, and get ready for the electrifying sounds of Storm Rider!
- Concert attendance is first come, first served. No reservations.
- Parking is limited – PLEASE CARPOOL!
- Once the lot is full, no further entries to the show will be permitted
- Food available for purchase at each show
- Beer and wine available for purchase at each show
- No coolers allowed
- No outside alcohol
- Chairs are available first come first serve, welcome to bring your own low top chairs and/or blankets
- Wine tasting ends at 4pm.
- September 15, September 22, September 29 shows: 5pm-8pm (Last call is at 7pm)